Hornby R8249 Digital Locomotive Decoder (v1.3 NMRA Compliant)
The Hornby locomotive decoders may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards.
- Control of the motor’s rotational speed (load compensation)
- Acceleration and deceleration separately adjustable
- Selectable for operation with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Programming on main track
- Four On/Off function outputs.Two of the function outputs are dedicated for the head / tail lights.
- Motor overload current protection
- With NMRA RP-9.1.1 / NEW652 medium plug
Customers please note that Tracked delivery may take more then 5 working days to arrive
Please note that Shipping outside Europe such as Australia, New Zealand, Japan, USA, & Canada may take up to 30 Days to arrive.
Please also note that goods may take longer than expected as this depends on Postal Services.
so please we advise you to be patient.